Why become a member? ×

GENZ BENZ GBE 750 amp/rackcase SOLD. Thanks Oli!

bobpalt

[size=4][b]GENZ BENZ GBE 750 amp and Proel rackcase[/b][/size]

I have heard, GAS'sed after and now bought another amp, so my beloved Genz Benz amp is up for sale to help pay for it.

In perfect condition, the amp, which puts out 675w into the cab (4ohms) is contained in a Proel lightweight rack case, and has a 5 band active eq with signal shaping, tuner mute, etc, controllable through the solid 5 button footswitch (included). There are 2 channels, valve or fet front end, mixable if required, and the sound is quite superb from either, as is the build quality.

Reduced to £595. Cant possibly go any lower than this!

Thanks for looking,

Bob

Edited by bobpalt

Hi Etienne.

Thanks for those kind words!

I bought a Mesa Boogie Carbine (although it says Fathom on mine) combo, and its wicked! Problem was, when I went to get it from Bass Direct, I sort of accidentally bought a Roscoe Century Standard as well, on top of the new ACG and Fender P Deluxe I bought a couple of weeks ago, so need to sell some stuff to keep my long sufferring poor wife happy! After all, its a joint bank account that pays for my toys...............

Could be few more things up for grabs soon. Shuker Jazz/Sandberg Basic/PRS Mira guitar anyone?

Cheers,

Bob

[quote name='pal1972' post='605813' date='Sep 22 2009, 04:57 PM']I'd be interested in the cab but have to sell my gear first!!! (see my threads)))

PS: could you ship the cab???[/quote]

Hi.

Within the UK, thats no problem! I should add though that I have someone very interested in buying the whole rig.

Cheers,

Bob

Edited by bobpalt

[quote name='bobpalt' post='606222' date='Sep 22 2009, 10:50 PM']I should add though that I have someone very interested in buying the whole rig.

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]If that comes to nothing i may be interesting in the head

Edited by sk8

[quote name='sk8' post='606389' date='Sep 23 2009, 08:38 AM']If that comes to nothing i may be interesting in the head[/quote]

Thanks for that. I should know for definite in a couple of days. I will let you know should the head still be available.

Cheers,

Bob

This really has to be the last reduction in price. For the whole rig, and I can't split it for this price, [b]£950[/b] collected. I really will have to put it on e bay, split into 2 lots, if it doesnt sell now, which would be a shame as its a superb set up which is wonderful value at this price (which I do say so myself, as I would.....)

Cheers,

Bob

I'm only selling as I bought a Mesa Carbine combo (always wanted one since I first heard them). I absolutely love the 750, but carry my Shuttle 6.0 as a back up, and just dont need it any more. The varieties of tone and headroom/volume available are really amazing!

Bob

• 3 weeks later...