Why become a member? ×

Long List of stuff for sale - guitar stuff, leads, various!

Hi

Pictures and details for any of the items listed are available - just ask! I'm based near Norwich and am happy to post items.

Cheers

[u][b]GUITAR Stuff:[/b][/u]

- Schecter Damien-7 (Matt black finish). Seven string guitar. EMG Pick-ups. Bat Inlays. VGC. £400.

- Boss pedalboard/carrycase. Rare and collectable. One of only a few ever made. Originally made for BOSS reps and dealers. £95.

- Ibanez (pair of) Pivots Posts for Edge/Lo-Pro/Edge Pro trems. Black. £15.

- Ibanez Strap buttons/pins. Cosmo. £12.

- Ibanez Tone and Volume pots. Various types and colours. Details on request.

- D’addario Bass Strings Pro Steels 45 – 105. EPS165. £12.

- Planet Waves Tortoise Shell Picks x10. £2.50.

- Boss: Collection of Boss articles, catalogues, Demo CDs/DVDs, etc. Offers.

[u][b]STUDIO Gear and OTHER:[/b][/u]

- AKAI EX75N Noise Reduction units. x2. £40 (for the pair)

- Rackz 19" 6U Bench Top Rack Enclosure (Black Textured Coated Zinc plated (Steel). £60.

- The Insider Audio Bathroom Reader – Paul D. Lehrman. (Paperback). £8.

- Studio In A Box – The New Era of Computer Recording (Erik Hawkins). £4.

[u][b]LEADS, CABLES, Etc. [/b][/u]

- A large variety of different types of NEW Neutrik/Van Damme leads. Includes – guitar leads, signal leads, speaker leads, digital leads (BNC, etc.), etc. ALL Still in packaging. (See other list/post or ask for details).

- Various NEW Neutrik Connectors only, and Various lengths and different types of Van Damme cable only. (See other list./post or ask for details).

These are ALL USED:

- Planet Waves 10 ft. Mono Instrument Cable. One strrainght one angled jack. £12.

- 5-PIN XLR lead. Neutrik connectors, Canford Starquad cable. 5m. £8.

- 2x Lynx Professional Guitar cables. (Jack to Jack). 3m. £10 (for both).

- 2x Guitar cables (Jack to Jack) with Neutrik connectors and Livewire cable. 10m.
These are as new. £15 each. £25 (for both).

- 3x Planet Waves Mono Jack to Jack Inline couplers (for pedalboards, etc).
£5 each.

- 1x 16-way RCA/Phono to Jack loom. 3M. Unbalanced. Metal switchcraft type
connectors. £25.

- MIDI Lead Converter: use your PC Game Port as a MIDI connection. £6.

- 5x MIDI leads 3m. Standard type with moulded connectors. £2 each.

- 1x MIDI lead 1.8m. Standard type with moulded connectors. £2.

- Insert cables:
4x 5m with Neutrik plugs (standard cable). £6 each. £20 for all 4.
4x 5m with moulded connectors. £3 each. £10 for all 4.

- Mic leads (XLR):
1x 10m with Neutrik XLRs and Livewire cable. £15.
1x 2m . £3.
1x 1m . £3.

- 10 metres of Proel balanced mic cable. £7.

[u][b]Manuals[/b][/u]

- POD XT Manuals x2. Offers.

- Bass POD XT Manual. Offers.

- TL Audio C-5021 Manual. Offers.

[u][b]Misc.[/b][/u]

- 2x Motorola Tweeters (uncased). £15.

- Advent ADE-EMB2 USB Laser mouse. £12.

- NEW 4-Way Individually Switchable Mains Extension. £4 each.

Edited by Max Dread

dudewheresmybass - I'll email you a pic along with the vinyl etc list, once I have an addy.

iamapirate - Good luck. Hope you wake up full of the joys of autumn! RE: phono -> RCA. I'll get back to ASAP.....just checking now.

badgerific - the lead listed is XLRm to XLRf. I *might* have an XLR to Jack lead if that's what you need. But first could you tell me: 1. Do you need the XLR to be male or female? 2. What length? 3. Should the jack be mono/unbalanced or stereo/balanced?

[quote name='Max Dread' post='595410' date='Sep 11 2009, 09:30 AM']dudewheresmybass - I'll email you a pic along with the vinyl etc list, once I have an addy.

iamapirate - Good luck. Hope you wake up full of the joys of autumn! RE: phono -> RCA. I'll get back to ASAP.....just checking now.

badgerific - the lead listed is XLRm to XLRf. I *might* have an XLR to Jack lead if that's what you need. But first could you tell me: 1. Do you need the XLR to be male or female? 2. What length? 3. Should the jack be mono/unbalanced or stereo/balanced?[/quote]

I'd need a female XLR, anywhere between 1M and 5M would be good, but let me know if it's anything longer I might still take it. Not sure what balanced/unbalanced means but either mono or stereo should be fine.

velvetkevorkian - that's right mate.

badgerific - can you let me know what gear you intend to hook up. I can then let you know exactly what you need and could also PM you a brief explanation of balanced/unbalanced!

iamapirate - I do have a couple of used Phono - MiniJack leads. Both are around 4 metres. They have metal jacks (gold plated on the phonos). One of the phono jacks is slightly damaged - the round section that slips onto the female socket is divided into four parts (as is usual with these). One of these four parts has broken off. Hope that makes sense. WIth that in mind, both leads will be a fiver.

[quote name='Max Dread' post='595487' date='Sep 11 2009, 10:57 AM']velvetkevorkian - that's right mate.

badgerific - can you let me know what gear you intend to hook up. I can then let you know exactly what you need and could also PM you a brief explanation of balanced/unbalanced!

iamapirate - I do have a couple of used Phono - MiniJack leads. Both are around 4 metres. They have metal jacks (gold plated on the phonos). One of the phono jacks is slightly damaged - the round section that slips onto the female socket is divided into four parts (as is usual with these). One of these four parts has broken off. Hope that makes sense. WIth that in mind, both leads will be a fiver.[/quote]

It's to hook up my Audio technica pro 31 mic into my roland cube 30 bass amp/ a PA system.

I'd much appreciate it if you could explain balanced and unbalaned to me. :)

[quote name='Max Dread' post='595487' date='Sep 11 2009, 10:57 AM']iamapirate - I do have a couple of used Phono - MiniJack leads. Both are around 4 metres. They have metal jacks (gold plated on the phonos). One of the phono jacks is slightly damaged - the round section that slips onto the female socket is divided into four parts (as is usual with these). One of these four parts has broken off. Hope that makes sense. WIth that in mind, both leads will be a fiver.[/quote]
ok, could you get any pics of them?

For those waiting on pics - I'll get them done ASAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

badgerific - Does that mic have an integrated lead? From what I read there are two versions of the mic - one which has XLR-jack, the other xlr-xlr, and it suggests the leads are integrated? Even if not integrated, which lead did yours come with? Also, what is the model of the PA you mention?

As for the whole balanced and unbalanced thing, check this out:

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balanced_audio"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balanced_audio[/url]
[url="http://www.blue-room.org.uk/wiki/Balanced"]http://www.blue-room.org.uk/wiki/Balanced[/url]
[url="http://www.blue-room.org.uk/wiki/Unbalanced_Signal"]http://www.blue-room.org.uk/wiki/Unbalanced_Signal[/url]

I looked at the manual for the Cube and it says the Aux in is TRS. The thing is, are you planning to plug the mic straight into the CUbe? If so the result will be pretty poor because you need to boost the mic signal first with a mic pre-amp. If that's what you are planning to do, what make/model is the pre-amp? Sorry if I'm teaching my grandmother to suck eggs (whatever the fcuk that means)! OTOH, if you are not sure what I'm going on about then ask away and I'll try to help where I can..... (maybe we can take it to PMs at that point).

Cheers

Max

Yo sorry I haven't replyed yet I just moved into uni today so my pc was in peices for the last few days.

There's no intergrated lead, I'm not sure what lead it I'm using currently as I got the mic off a friend. I know it's XLR to a stereo 1/4" though, that's about all I know.

Yeah I've been using it straight into the cube as it's the only thing I have because I can't afford a pre-amp at the moment, and you're right it does sound pretty poor, I only use it for recording poor demos just so I don't forget things so I can deal with it.

The PA is a small 80 watt kustom one, I'm not sure of the model as it's the singer in my band's so I can't get access to it to check.

Thanks for the links on balenced audio, I'll check them out tomorow as I'm off out tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...