Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD ** Jackson 5 string active bass ** SOLD

Monz

Ok back up for sale is the lovely Jackson 5 string I bought off 2x18 a few weeks ago to use as a backup for gigging but I'm struggling to get to grip with the difference between this and the SR5 I have as my main bass. The upshot is I've bought a MM SUB 5 and the Jackson is going to have to go.

Plays a dream (flat fingerboard)
18mm string spacing at bridge
Active circuit 2EQ + PUP Pan and Vol
Very good condition with hardcase (used but ok)

The bass cost me £140.00
As I was going to use it as backup bass I have fitted a new set of TI Flats (£48.00)
Ill even chuck in a new set of Rotosound roundwounds in case you are not a fan of flats

Price £140.00 plus shipping (no offers)

[attachment=32501:DSCF1128.JPG] [attachment=32502:DSCF1129.JPG] [attachment=32503:DSCF1133.JPG] [attachment=32504:DSCF1134.JPG] [attachment=32505:DSCF1135.JPG]

([i]Photos were taken by 2x18 but I'm sure he won't mind and the only difference is it's now got sooper dooper strings on it)[/i]

Edited by Monz

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='594515' date='Sep 10 2009, 08:46 AM']These basses are sick, I believe when they first came out they were in the £500-£700 quid range but everyone associates jackson with point metal guitars from the 80's when they made some really nice basses like these.

Bargain[/quote]
Yep They are top quality Basses

I wouldnt have sold this if I could have got to grips with 5 strings!

Bump for a Bargain High Class 5 string and Glyn is a great Guy to deal with!

Will.