Why become a member? ×

Source Audio Tri-Mod Phaser, Line 6 FM4

bobbass4k

Putting my source audio tri-mod phaser up for trade, It's been great, but I'm only using 1 or 2 of the modes and not using the envelope phasing mode, plenty of info [url="http://www.sourceaudio.net/products/soundblox/tri-mod_phaser.php"]here[/url], I now have the wired hot hand sensor to go with it, it's very fun and the lead is very long, also got a sweatband thingy for keeping the lead neat, you can have it if you want but it might be a tad err..... sweaty.

[b]Withdrawn for now[/b] still up for a trade for an analog phaser or MM4 though

Bad pic:

Also selling my Line6 FM4, havent had it for that long, it's awesome, just not for me, only using 2 or 3 of the modes and the mutron sound just isn't for me, great condition, few minor scratches and one noticeable scuff but that's it, comes with box, power supply and manual
Bad pic:

[b]Pretty much sold pending the usual[/b]

Edited by bobbass4k

[quote name='iamapirate' post='596880' date='Sep 12 2009, 10:19 PM']soooo the hot hand sensor is the wireless one? How much you looking for it? (including the pedal obv)[/quote]

Unfortunately not, it's a wired sensor, the wireless package (sensor, reciever and charger) run about $100 i think, not looking for cash atm, but if i do sell it i'd be looking around the £80 mark

FM4 is pretty much sold pending the usual, sorry Kev.

I think I'm gonna withdraw the phaser for now, there's been very little interest and I'm getting some really good sounds of it with the hot hand. I'd still let it go for an analog phaser or an MM4 but there's no point cluttering up the classifieds