Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic RS210 Bass Cab

whynot

TC Electronic 2x10 bass cab in very good condition.
I bought this as I also own the RH450 head but I'm very happy with my Tecamp cabs and as nice as it sounds and easy to transport, I can't see myself using the TC cab so much going forward. Nice punchy tone and the HF is very smooth, not harsh or clangy.
Used on 4 gigs. 400 watts. 8 ohms. Very small footprint so perfect for small stages.
Looking for £300.00, cash collection. Will try and upload a picture in the next few days.
Check the following link for all the spec..... [url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/rs210.asp"]RS210[/url]

[quote name='whynot' post='592402' date='Sep 7 2009, 07:49 PM']TC Electronic 2x10 bass cab in very good condition.
I bought this as I also own the RH450 head but I'm very happy with my Tecamp cabs and as nice as it sounds and easy to transport, I can't see myself using the TC cab so much going forward. Nice punchy tone and the HF is very smooth, not harsh or clangy.
Used on 4 gigs. 400 watts. 8 ohms. Very small footprint so perfect for small stages.
Looking for £300.00, cash collection. Will try and upload a picture in the next few days.
Check the following link for all the spec..... [url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/rs210.asp"]RS210[/url][/quote]

Two cabs or a duplicate thread? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Geddys nose' post='630157' date='Oct 19 2009, 10:37 AM']Bump for a great cab timings not right for me to buy this at the 'mo but I will have a pair of these by Christmas.[/quote]
Thanks, yes it is a nice little cab and sounds a good match to the TC amp. Part of my plan if it dosn't sell was to get another 2x10 as well. Will see how things go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...