Why become a member? ×

GATOR PEDAL BOARDS AND SOME PEDALS

gafbass02

Due to a change in band set ups etc im having an fx rethink, so im waiting for a new pedal board to come, so register interest now! lol

Gator pedal tote PRO, the big one in soft bag, not powered but has mounting spot for gator gbus 8 £45 posted

boss ls2 £40 posted

Boss CE5 chorus ensemble---tatty with middle p[art of the dual concentric knob knocked off, works fine though £25 posted

JSH wah wah pedal, battery only, £15 posted

Edited by gafbass02

lol, just to reiterate ive had LOADS of pms about pedals which will take ages to reply to, so what ill do is when my new board comes and ive tried the pedals on it and i know whats def up (although its 99% certain to be all of the above) ill contact people in the order they contacted me to be fair.

Cheers

btw still no enquiries about the boards themselves!

[quote name='gafbass02' post='613209' date='Sep 30 2009, 07:35 PM']Small board gone. Rest still going including the very cheap pog![/quote]

Oh that is a good price on the POG whish I'd seen that a couple of weeks ago :)

But could be interested in the pedalboard pending some measuring tonight, and have one perhaps stupid question, can you hide/tidy all the cables underneath like you can with the pedaltrains I can't seem to work that out from pictures I've seen?