Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Korg G5

bassplayer88

I'm thinking strongly about selling this awesome pedal as i'm no longer making any use of it.
Its been gigged quite a bit so has a couple of scratches, no box, not original PSU etc.

It has had problems in the past with the stomp switches not working the first time but ive fixed this by opening it up and cleaning up the actual switches under the plastic stomp pedals.

Apart from this it's allways worked perfectly and still sounds as good as the day I bought it new about nine years ago. It is an awesome pedal and i'll be sad to let it go, its been with me for a large chapter of my bass playing life ;(

However as its not in fantastic condition i'm not expecting to get top dollar for it so make me a offer or a swap and i'll consider. This could be you chance to pick up a bit of bass fx history for a bargain price.

PS No pic as yet cos I dont have a digital camera, but my mate does so there will be one up soon.

PPS No i don't want to swap for a digi camera!!! :)

How about a Qtron+ or dod fx25b or a barker assmaster silicon? or a boss chorus or lmb-3? or if a particular combination of the above would be of interested, then i may well be interested, assuming the korg is fully working as i'm not in to cosmetics....

let me know!
cheers,
rich

[quote name='bassplayer88' post='587525' date='Sep 2 2009, 01:33 PM']Yeah quite a bit i guess especially as im not really interested in owning a ODB 3.

Sorry :0)[/quote]
Oh, yah I'd only be looking at £30/£40 off. But np if you dont want it mate. It's the exact same reason I'm selling it believe it or not! ahah

[quote name='gilmour' post='592209' date='Sep 7 2009, 04:32 PM']Any guideline on how many £'s you'd be looking for this?[/quote]

Yeah sorry, I reckon at least £150. Vic McKay just sold his for £175 in a rush im not in a rush but cosmetically mine is not as pretty as his!
So thats my min price, does that seem fair?

:)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Kev' post='592881' date='Sep 8 2009, 01:36 PM']+1[/quote]

Have started new post as FS rarther than feeler. Slightly worried ive been too honest about the state of the pedal but thats the way i roll i dont want lie to anyone.

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=60650"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=60650[/url]