Why become a member? ×

FS/FT - Musicman SUB stingray SOLD

Douglas

I've had my Musicman around a year now and I'm really wanting to get either a five string or six string so its now up for sale.

I'll also consider trades for a five or a six string, just ask!

There are a couple of dings in the headstock but they are barely noticeable, I don't know the source of one but the other was during a gig when I accidentally hit the headstock on a cymbal.

In monetary terms I'd like to see around £350 for this but obviously I am willing to bend slightly providing I can still get another bass with the money.

I can ship with a hardcase/padded bag for an extra amount.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask/pm me!

*edit* I'd also consider trades for a Fender Jazz (any model)

Edited by Douglas

I'm hoping it to, so I can finally get myself a five string. I've found just having four string basses limits the playing of progressive music and as my new band is a prog band I'm kinda wanting to make the shift to another string or two.

Is progressive music different now? The prog bands that I followed from the 70s onwards all had four-string bassists.

BTW the SUB is a great bass. I have one and won't part with it. This is an excellent price for an example in very good nick. Good luck with the sale!

From every 5 stringer I've tried I just love having the extra string and find it makes playing easier, its more a personal preference than anything else. I borrowed a friends for a few months and since then I've just found the 4 to be lacking.

I wish I could keep this bass though, however I can't really keep it if I want to get a new bass.

I should still have it on Friday, got a few pending trades because I'm not sure whether to sell or trade it but I'll keep your offer to mind.

Yeah, I feel it's time to move on really. I'm probably going to use the money from it towards a Spector 5 or something similar if I don't trade it.