Why become a member? ×

squier vm telebass neck?

coupla folk in the US on talkbass (shhhh!) were talking about how they'd like to get their grubby mitts on one... i've got one kicking about the house just seeing if anyone's interested? bunch o' dings, dents, few chips on the headstock but certainly nothing major and no issues with structural integrity (what is this, star trek?). SOLD!!!!

Edited by ase_one23

[quote name='ase_one23' post='583938' date='Aug 28 2009, 07:25 PM']coupla folk in the US on talkbass (shhhh!) were talking about how they'd like to get their grubby mitts on one... i've got one kicking about the house just seeing if anyone's interested? bunch o' dings, dents, few chips on the headstock but certainly nothing major and no issues with structural integrity (what is this, star trek?). worth anything to anyone? pics if ya want.[/quote]

I'm definitely interested. Price? Tuners?
Cheers
Chris

the body, oh the body, lol. it took a bang onstage one night, right on the back strap pin. i thought it was fine, next week i noticed a small hairline crack.... over 4 months the body got to the stage where it wasnt safe to play, sold all the parts now except the neck, tuners (still attached) and the backplate + screws.

i'll get some piccies up tomorrow.

it's not doing too much here and i'd like it to have a nice home, what, £30 posted? this is assuming postage is somewhere in the 5-10 bucks region.

[quote name='ase_one23' post='583992' date='Aug 28 2009, 08:13 PM']the body, oh the body, lol. it took a bang onstage one night, right on the back strap pin. i thought it was fine, next week i noticed a small hairline crack.... over 4 months the body got to the stage where it wasnt safe to play, sold all the parts now except the neck, tuners (still attached) and the backplate + screws.

i'll get some piccies up tomorrow.

it's not doing too much here and i'd like it to have a nice home, what, £30 posted? this is assuming postage is somewhere in the 5-10 bucks region.[/quote]

I'll definitely have it. Can you PM me payment details?
Cheers
Chris

[quote name='thedonutman' post='583986' date='Aug 28 2009, 08:08 PM']If it fits a standard fender neck pocket I'd be interested too. Is it thicker than a P bass neck?[/quote]

hmmm, it's a square heel i'm afraid, see [post="0"]here[/post] post from steveaux is a good indicator of differences.

to me it feels slightly wider but a more c than d shape, less chunky than a pbass. tho i havent played a pbass in a while so might just be me talking nonsense!!!!!

[quote name='Beedster' post='583995' date='Aug 28 2009, 08:14 PM']I'll definitely have it. Can you PM me payment details?
Cheers
Chris[/quote]

coolio, i'll save it for you, i'd like to send u pics of the headstock 1st before payment if u dont mind just so u can see the damage. PM'd.

*runs outside to save the convenient-shaped cardboard that was going in the bin*

[quote name='ase_one23' post='584000' date='Aug 28 2009, 08:20 PM']coolio, i'll save it for you, i'd like to send u pics of the headstock 1st before payment if u dont mind just so u can see the damage. PM'd.

*runs outside to save the convenient-shaped cardboard that was going in the bin*[/quote]

Thanks mate :)