Why become a member? ×

Traded,

Josh

Recently got this in a double trade deal with Lee650 and it's been great for me to get into Musicman's but oddly enough I think I would prefer and suit a Stingray better.

[u][b]Pics:[/b][/u] (Borrowed from Lee)

In the noody.

[u][b]Specs:[/b][/u]

Honeyburst finish (Matching headstock)
Weight - 9 lbs (4.08 kg) - varies slightly
Ash body
Maple neck and board.
Pearloid and White scratch plate.
34" Scale
Schaller tuners.
Nordstrand MM 4.3 pick up.

This bass really has been looked after over the years and as such besides some very light surface scratches there is no cosmetic damage whatsoever.

Some of you may recognise this from when Greeneking and Warwickhunt had it, and he also upgraded the stock pick up to the Nordstrand MM 4.3.

Ideally I'd happily trade for a Musicman Stingray (Maple neck and board preferably) 4 or 5.

If any other info/pictures are wanted please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

Josh.

Edited by Josh

Really good bass this and I think you can add BigAl to the list of former owners.

I only traded it with Lee as he was in possession of the first Warwick Streamer that I ever owned (and traded years ago) which I wanted back, otherwise I'd have kept this... in fact I may go looking under the bed to see if I have a Ray that I've forgotten about. :)

I know I know
The allure of a ken smith was too much!!! this is an amazing bass, it was very difficult to let this go, but wasnt getting the use it deserved its sound was only suited to certain things IMO ( when i did use it, i got bloody noticed) would like this back eventually, gutted josh didnt like it but hey ho.
the official colour designation is cherryburst dated 3/2/2003, big bump for a bass which i think has now gone so a bit moot, josh is a top guy to deal with and i think "rita" is becoming a basschat bike :)
i love the ken smith though, very happy josh!!!
im sure its new owner will be very pleased - all the best - lee