Why become a member? ×

Sold

gafbass02

dont wanna sell this, only just got it, but my xbox 360 just did the predictable and i need to get some cash together for other reasons too, so this has to go, sadly some other basses may have to follow it too!
Im not sure how id deliver so collection is preferred but i need to seel so PM me and we can perhaps figure out some delivery thing with the neck off

The body is two beautifully figured pieces, which if they matched would be even nicer!, the back its pretty obvious but not the front.
On the plus side the top half is really lovely and flamey and this is thge best playing and sounding of these ive owned or played ( ive had a few of these now!!) This also has a nice n stable neck hurrah!

great nick as you can see, and fitted with a hipshot, I know these go at £160ish normally but i reckon the hipshots gotta be worth a little extra so £180? and ill include the original black plate and the pearl one.

Edited by gafbass02

O dayamm, ive just started practicing alot more and started learning g**tar and going for very, very long walks, i no longer play on my 360 elite. its a shame, good luck with yours though, hope you got warranty and what not, the RRods can be a nightmare.

Ive always had a fetish for a block inlay style neck, just never had one. :)

Dazz.