Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb BO 5

EvilSmile

[size=4][size=4]
Bass is gone.[/size][/size]

Thumb BO 5 - [url="http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/squirrelguru/Thumb?authkey=Gv1sRgCP_j3JW9nrzPwAE#5369838002898121090"]PICS![/url]
- Almost Mint condition - only spoiled by faded lettering on the pickups.
- Made in 2007 - i got it just over a year ago new from the bass centre when they had their stock clear out, when switching to website only!
- 5 Strings
- Ovangkol Neck and body - Oil finish
- MEC JJ pickups
- 2 Band MEC eq
- Warwick deluxe padded gig bag and full owners kit which includes: tin of wax, truss tool, allen keys for the bridge and nut, owners manual & set of Warwick straplocks.
- Strung with Black Labels - 0.45 - 0.135
- Full specs [url="http://www.warwick.de/modules/produkte/produkt.php?katID=14447&cl=EN"]Here[/url]

Any questions/offers etc feel free to ask!

Streamer Stage I - was Sold.

EDITED: To clean up the post, update the pricing and all that stuff!

Edited by EvilSmile

Hey, sorry probably should have been more specific in my post!

I've received a PM about this as well, here was my reply:

[quote]I bought it second hand about a year and half ago, at the time nothing was wrong visually and it played fine (i wouldn't have bought it otherwise) a year down the line i wished to tweak the rod for some new strings but it didn't move.

The neck has no warping, no twists, no signs of cracking looks perfect and plays perfectly, like i said its just that the truss doesn't move. - i'm more than happy to let any one inspect the bass as well if they are in any doubts.

Its kinda thrown me into a kinda dilemma as i'm not too sure what is a far price on it, and i don't want to sell a bass in good faith that actually has some serious issues - short of getting a pro to look over it that is but i've not had the time.

As such i am really open to offers on this one and if the price is right (no sure what is the right price yet, again sorry) then i'm more than happy to sell.[/quote]

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Well ebay did nothing i'm not going to re-list just yet, so the thumb is back here and available for sale.

I need to have this bass sold ideally before i return to uni, in october, as i need the cash for rent!

New Reduced price: £800 inc P&P shipped anywhere in the UK - i can negotiate a little on this!

Bump

I really would like this bass to be sold before sunday, when i am returning to uni. As such i am prepared to accept reasonable offers I would like something in the region of £750 + P&P. I will concider any serious offers, but i'm not prepared to give the bass away. If it doesn't sell by sunday i will most likey withdraw the bass.

Edited by EvilSmile

Awesome basses these. Alas, current fashion these days means that everything has to have "Fender" on the headstock! :)

I just bought one recently for more than you are asking and its still worth every penny. Might be best to hold on to it for a while until the tide turns.

Cheers-

• 1 month later...