Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Raslee

Yeah I meant the bit on the box looks slightly bent as though it's been aginst a wall for a long time - this exact same thing hapened to me with the same power supply to all my pedals and because they were daisychained my pedalboard needed to be true bypass or I needed to buy a new adapter (£20). Needless to say what I did.

[quote name='iamapirate' post='576320' date='Aug 21 2009, 06:54 AM']Yeah I meant the bit on the box looks slightly bent as though it's been aginst a wall for a long time - this exact same thing hapened to me with the same power supply to all my pedals and because they were daisychained my pedalboard needed to be true bypass or I needed to buy a new adapter (£20). Needless to say what I did.[/quote]
Thank you for you commnets Mr. Pirate and i am glad to see that people are willing to ensure there are no rip off merchants, dodgy dealers, scammers etc within this great forum.

As i thought i said before, there is absolutely no problems with the power supply or the Boss loop unit, it has certainly not been daisy chained with other effects or left leaning against a wall -i take more care of my equipment to do such things, it does not have any dodgy connections and works like new, and the power supply is most definitely not bent or defected in any other conceivable way either. For your piece of mind i have attached a new picture as the power supply currently is and certainly without straightening anything either!!!
The unit itself has had about 10hrs use since new and potential buyers can buy in confidence, please check my B/C feedback at the bottom of the page .

This is an absolute bargain at £130 for a piece of equipment that currently sells for £209 with G.A.K. and i am as equally happy to keep as to sell, but i feel lack of use warrants another B'cer giving the unit the use it so deserves so hence the good price for fellow bassers.

Any concerns, feel free to PM or ask Q's-thanks you.
Lee

Edited by Rasta