Why become a member? ×

FS: Creation Audio Holy Fire

TheButler

Creation Audio Holy Fire:

[url="http://www.creationaudiolabs.com/holyfire"]http://www.creationaudiolabs.com/holyfire[/url]

I bought this from the states, but i have a UK PSU for it. Its never been used, BNIB virtually. I'm looking for swaps only really. After a nice analog delay, or RC-20 or DD-20. Can add monies!

Cheers for looking,
Jamie

Edited by TheButler

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='603535' date='Sep 20 2009, 01:13 PM']Are you interested in a trade for a Danelectro Reel Echo for the Holy Fire? I can add cash if needs be...[/quote]

Nope. I'm only looking for certain delay pedals, and for most i imagine i'd have to be the one adding money. Cheers though.

I'm looking for something with tap tempo...

After pushing the Holy Fire and playing about with it more last night i can safely say it shant be going anywhere. So, just the wee HM-2 now i guess. Of which i'll take £25 all in.

Edited by TheButler

[quote name='TheButler' post='608565' date='Sep 25 2009, 12:39 PM']After a nice analog delay.[/quote]

An analog delay with tap tempo? That's impossible...tap tempo is a digital feature. You can get analog emulating pedals with tap tempo but not delays that are strictly analog and have tap tempo. Good luck in your search...

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='608593' date='Sep 25 2009, 01:07 PM']An analog delay with tap tempo? That's impossible...tap tempo is a digital feature. You can get analog emulating pedals with tap tempo but not delays that are strictly analog and have tap tempo. Good luck in your search...[/quote]

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='608753' date='Sep 25 2009, 04:20 PM']Not impossible, just expensive - Diamond Memory Lane and Malekko 919 are analog tap tempo delays![/quote]

Yeah, i was either after a nice analog with tap tempo (as above) plus significantly more of my money OR a digital pedal that emulates it nicely. Sorry if i confused y'all. Not really after a DD-7, sorry.

The 919 isn't even out yet, and won't be 'til about December apparently. Anyway, i'll happily plumb for an RE-20 or DD-20 in the mean time. Cash offers welcome too.

Edited by TheButler