Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT DI *Feeler* great condition and now discontinued. Another Price Drop to £180

I have someone already interested in this who had heard a recording I made using it however they're gonna get back to me so I thought I'd put a feeler out here.

I bought the item second hand a few months ago and its been very well looked after and sounds awesome. Its great for recording and and live use and just adds that subtle warmth you get from a tube, however i have just got myself an svt3 pro so don't really need it anymore.

If you're interested please message me.

[attachment=31244:Photo0109.jpg]
[attachment=31245:Photo0111.jpg]
[attachment=31246:Photo0112.jpg]
[attachment=31247:Photo0114.jpg]
[attachment=31248:Photo0113.jpg]

I am looking for sensible offers bearing in mind these things are like hens teeth now.

Thanks

Kev

Edited by KevinJazzBass

Due to a lack of interest of in the item I'm getting the feeling it might me overpriced. Therefore I'm gunna drop the price again to £220 ONO. I am going to Leeds Festival tomorrow and will be back home next Monday and if there has been no more interest then I'm gunna consider this and a few other items I have on EvilBay. If you message me I wont be able to reply until Monday but I will get back to you as soon as I am home as I am keep to see all of my items go to new homes.

Thanks

Kev

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...