Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ari

That's got me interested.

Not sure you're interested in what I have for trade though ... A Status Eclipse Ltd (5er fretted) see my sig for links to pics. Also Status Electro fretless but I'm fairly certain that's not your thing.

What's that switch amongst the controls ? Single coil / humbucker ?

Andy

Apologies Ari but just told my other half about this and she almost kicked me out of the house. In the interests of having a mildly stress free life for the near future, I think I'll have to pass on this one. :)

It does sound like a stunning bass though and I'm sure you won't have a problem finding a buyer for it. You don't see many fretless MTDs available at all.

Good luck with the sale,
Chris

Hi Ari

If it is four stringers you are after could I interest you in a two for one trade?

I have a very early 1986 warwick steamer fretless cherry and wenge through neck with emg p/J pickups this is in very good condition.

Also I have a JD roadie fretted, this plays and sounds great but has had a hard life on the road and has its fair share of dings and rash.

Anyway if these are of interest to you let me know and I will get some pictures to you.

If not and you decide to sell rather than trade your MTD please give me a shout or add me to the list of interested people.

All the best
Pete