Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Hamster

With a view to moving house, I'm starting to have a clear out.

[s]Boss OC-2 Octave pedal, very good condition, couple of light scratches to edge of pedal - £35 + £4 P&P[/s] SOLD pending the usual

[s]Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal - excellent condition - £15 + £2 P&P[/s] SOLD pending the usual

Zoom 506II bass multi-effect pedal, good condition, 33 different programmable effects and a built in tuner.. Not very 'boutique' but excellent for experimenting to find 'that' sound you're after so you can then buy a shedload of boutique pedals to mimic it :) Runs on batteries or a standard boss adapter - £20 + £2 P&P

Mines the same as this but with a little bit of dust on it :huh:

I might have the boxes and manuals for the Boss pedals somewhere in the loft, but until and if I find them, then these are not included. You can download the Zoom manual from their website.

Hamster

Edited by Hamster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

anyone considering the 506, buy it

it was my first pedal, and i still use it, its on my board which cant really be called low quality, its tuner is excellent, as are some of its tone shaping options and its compressors. makes for a great chorus as well, so much so i havnt bothered buying a seperate pedal

BUMP