Why become a member? ×

Aguilar AG500 etc (Sold)

Legion

Not much to say about this really, only a few months old and in perfect condition, its been racked most of the time (always at gigs). It's a great amp with the functionality of muting and access to the distortion channel via the included footswitch. I've got all the original parts - feet, side handle, manual etc

The tuner is also mint (I still have the box and manual) and the rackcase is a Gator 3U shallow one in good nick with working latches/lids etc.

I'll consider splitting the stuff up, but would rather see if there is any interest in the whole bundle first.

Retail for this lot new is about £1000, as its all as good as new I'm looking for £725 for the lot collected, willing to discuss postage or a meetup if need be.

[attachment=30622:ag1.jpg]
[attachment=30624:ag2.jpg]
[attachment=30625:ag3.jpg]

Edited by Legion

[quote name='mildmanofrock' post='565176' date='Aug 10 2009, 05:13 PM']That's some great gear. Why are you selling, if that's ok to ask?[/quote]

I'm in need of a change - the way my sound has been devolving (I seem to be going backwards!) has meant that I think this head is a little bit too "indefineable-thingy" that isnt quite me at the moment :)

I also have my eye on something that I think is.