Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Where to go into london

arabassist

Ahoy-hoy-ciao-how-mow-ow,

Where do you reccomend me to go in london to 'buy' (in other words, pretend i have money and check out as many basses as possible) other than somewhere in denmark street? (lord forgive me for mentioning that cursed name)

Da gallewee in kamden?

sorry im drunk (unwell)

Edited by arabassist

[quote]Is it correct that the Bass Centre do not have a physical 'shop' anymore?[/quote]
Yep, at least last time I went there (last year) it was scruffy little office near Spitalfields market with a few bass straps and a couple of odds and sods amps and a workshop downstairs. It was virtually all online biz (they explained that the old shop had over £1m of stock on the walls and they couldn't afford it in the new internet environment)

[quote name='Hamster' post='564475' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:20 PM']The Gallery is the obvious place to go - but don't turn up drunk! :)[/quote]

is [url="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=NW1+0TA+maps&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=9UF_SvvTFaOsjAeWnvjwAQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1"]this[/url] it?

[quote name='arabassist' post='564550' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:39 PM']is [url="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&q=NW1+0TA+maps&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=uk&ei=9UF_SvvTFaOsjAeWnvjwAQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1"]this[/url] it?[/quote]

Yep - they also have a cat so don't turn up with a python either :)