Why become a member? ×

Ye Olde Trace cabs 4x10 + 1x15 *SOLD*

warwickhunt

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='562705' date='Aug 7 2009, 12:07 PM']Not mine but a mates... honest! :)

He has just got fixed up with new gear and has no need/room to keep his TE 4x10 & 1x15 cabs + one flightcase for the cab but I can't remember which cab.

I don't have a huge amount of detail at present but they are the old school big jobbies and IIRC they are vinyl covered. I'll get some pics tomorrow, however if you want to register interest, drop me a PM. He is after £400 for the pair and that will inc' the single flightcase but be warned this is absolutely collection only from his place near Newcastle Upon Tyne! :lol: :rolleyes:[/quote]
Im MB1s mate and am interested in Trace elliot cabs, can collect as manchester not TOO far away. whats the score? pics? open to offers? ect?

[quote name='witterth' post='579771' date='Aug 25 2009, 01:35 AM']Im MB1s mate and am interested in Trace elliot cabs, can collect as manchester not TOO far away. whats the score? pics? open to offers? ect?[/quote]

Sorry, he's been away on hols and I literally just spoke to him yesterday afternoon. I'll call round with a camera later but I'm fairly certain that he's not budging on his price, however I can ask.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='579807' date='Aug 25 2009, 07:49 AM']Sorry, he's been away on hols and I literally just spoke to him yesterday afternoon. I'll call round with a camera later but I'm fairly certain that he's not budging on his price, however I can ask.[/quote]

MB1. :)
....Found the old Kodak Instamatic Yet? :rolleyes:
BUMP!

[quote name='MB1' post='581712' date='Aug 26 2009, 06:41 PM']MB1. :)
....Found the old Kodak Instamatic Yet? :rolleyes:
BUMP![/quote]

The cabs are being retrieved from the back of his 'den' (not an easy task as he has an Aladdin's Cave of stuff) but he reckons he'll not get time to do anything till the back end of next week. As soon as he has them out he's gonna give me a call and I'll get the pics. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...