Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

**SOLD**Hartke Hydrive LH1000 Amp Head - few months old.

eightball

Alright guys - the Hartke is up for sale. Pulled the trigger (somewhat hastily) on a GK MB2 500, so really need to recoup some funds (Mrs. Eightball is about to make me Mr. Oneball!).

The amp has been cased since new, so really is as new. It has a Tung Sol tube fitted (search for my post about tubes in this amp), which sounds awesome. It comes with the manual and flight case. I have the boxes if anyone wants them, but that could only really work with pickup, or posting without the flightcase.

I'm after £350 in the flightcase £20 shipping (it's pretty effing heavy!). That's a lot of watts for not a lot of money! It's on the bay, but i'll pull it for the guys on here if anyone wants it (which i'd prefer tbh!). Obviously the tuner and wireless ain't included!

Edited by eightball

[quote name='alexclaber' post='562554' date='Aug 7 2009, 09:13 AM']If anyone has a Barefaced Big One in their future, this amp is practically unbeatable!

Alex[/quote]

Funny you should mention that, Alex! It had crossed my mind too. Thats a lot of power for notta lotta wonger and would server the Big One beast well I am sure.