Why become a member? ×

Great bass related T Shirt from Robot.robot.robot

OldGit

[quote name='paul h' post='561694' date='Aug 6 2009, 08:59 AM']I already have a Hannibot Lecbot!

[url="http://www.redbubble.com/people/robotrobotrobot/t-shirts/3471116-1-hannibot-lecbot"][/url][/quote]

Ha ha sorry my bad
Just lost a long PM to you re the site :) Damn computers

[quote name='OldGit' post='561733' date='Aug 6 2009, 09:43 AM']Ha ha sorry my bad
Just lost a long PM to you re the site :) Damn computers[/quote]

+1

Just discovered the new site has now completely dropped out of google! It's not even registering as indexed any more!

:rolleyes:

[quote name='paul h' post='561694' date='Aug 6 2009, 08:59 AM']I already have a Hannibot Lecbot!

[url="http://www.redbubble.com/people/robotrobotrobot/t-shirts/3471116-1-hannibot-lecbot"][/url][/quote]

Did he already have the Chianti thought bubble? Synchronicity!

I stumbled across this thread, got hypnotised by a Bot, got the credit card apparently and ordered....don't remember funkin any of it until i saw the email from paypal just...strange things these bots...what about a Robo[b]Bootsy[/b]bot...i could dig that.....or Rastabot (Red,Gold & Green)....could well put me back in that hypnotic state again!!!

[quote name='Rasta' post='562092' date='Aug 6 2009, 05:12 PM']I stumbled across this thread, got hypnotised by a Bot, got the credit card apparently and ordered....don't remember funkin any of it until i saw the email from paypal just...strange things these bots...what about a Robo[b]Bootsy[/b]bot...i could dig that.....or Rastabot (Red,Gold & Green)....could well put me back in that hypnotic state again!!![/quote]

ha ha
How about Hypno-Bot or Mesma-Bot?

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='OldGit' post='586503' date='Sep 1 2009, 01:43 PM']Mine's arrived. Good quality. Really pro design and it's even got my jammin' white P bass on it (well, apart from the scratchplate colour)
I'm a happy bunny
Thanks, Paul[/quote]
+1 got mine last week, very cool and good quality :)