Why become a member? ×

marshall jackhammer and boss sd-1 overdrive

john_the_bass

On behalf of me mate chris

Boss SD-1 - £25
Marshall Jackhammer - £30
Marshall Vibratrem (he says this is knackered, I don't know how knackered at present) - £20 based on it not being anything other than a bit cosmetically marked
Boss ME50 (guitar version) - £120

all prices include shipping, but I'll leave that to him to sort out
Pics on request, i've asked him a few times, but not got any yet

He's got some other bits to sell as well but I'll put them in general musically related equipment. I'm starting to look like a bloody dealer with the amount of stuff I'm selling, but seriously, this stuff's not mine! Help me earn a couple of pints!!!

Edited by john_the_bass

[quote name='umcoo' post='59477' date='Sep 12 2007, 07:46 PM']Oooh! That's a good price for an OC-2, and just what I was after too! Damn you Tayste![/quote]

Thanks tayste! I tried one a while ago, but it was £55 second hand so didn't bother. Nice pedal though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had a similar problem with a number of marshall pedals in the same series. My echohead refused to work at all once, I tried it the next day and it was fine. I've no idea what it was. I was going to open it up and look for a dry joint, but I didn't want to tempt fate when it started working. Same thing with my guitarist's jackhammer.

Never mind anyway, I just wanted to get my guitarist a tremolo pedal of some sort.