Why become a member? ×

Markbass Traveler 151P 8ohm £360 & P&P

Beedster

Bought recently from Pyschoandy on BC but I've just bought a Markbass 12" combo for rehearsals and small gigs and have the Marbass R500 and 151HF for bigger gigs so now for sale. Collection from Canterbury or Milron Keynes preferred but postage is an option at buyers expense.

Pics? You know what it looks like, black and orange! It's in very good condition, and is the new shape that stacks with the current combos (except the Jeff Berlin 15")

Chris

Edited by Beedster

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='noisedude' post='570084' date='Aug 15 2009, 05:42 PM']The new shape looks sexy. I have the old one and it's an awesome cab. Good luck because the price is right![/quote]

Certainly does and certainly is! Thanks Noisedude

This will have to go to ebay tomorrow folks as I think I see a purchase coming requiring some Paypal funds :)

Cheers

Chris

Last bump before ebay folks. Great cab, I'd found that it wasn't as bassy as my front ported Markbass 115 which was one of the reasons I decided to let it go. However, part of the problem it appears was that this cab was always on either another cab or a stand. I gigged it on the floor the other night and it's a different beast, so any comments I may have made about this cab not being the bassiest unit around are now, somewhat embarrasingly, withdrawn :)

It will be on ebay at a higher price by the way...

Chris

Edited by Beedster

Arghhhhhhh......................
Absolutely had it with idiots on ebay. F**k me, what is it with that place now, a non-stop barrage of emails from idiots "I'll buy it if you paint it pink and send it via carrier pigeon"
Anyway, I need some cash in my Paypal for an unpcoming transaction so please feel free to make an offer, you may get lucky.
Chris