Why become a member? ×

FS/FT EBS Fafner (in rack case)

d-basser

As the title says, I have an EBS Fafner and what an amp it is, sounds great. But I have no transport and getting to gigs is usually by taxi or small car with whole band to it so a heavy(ish) 4U rack case isn't ideal.

only damage I can see is a few scratch on the underside towards the from, I have shown the worst in the last pic. It is also missing one of the little rubber feet on the base but pretty sure EBS would do you a new one (probably for free).

[b][size=6][color="#FF0000"]TRADE SORTED[/color][/size][/b]

edit: pics

[attachment=30821:DSCF1494.JPG]

[attachment=30822:DSCF1496.JPG]

[attachment=30823:DSCF1499.JPG]

[attachment=30824:DSCF1501.JPG]

[attachment=30825:DSCF1507.JPG]

Dan

p.s. it goes up to 11!

Edited by d-basser

Tbh mate, i think your problem is that you bought the amp a year ago for [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12871&hl="]£500[/url].

And now with another years use on it your asking for a 50% rise on your original price. Especially when theres a TD650 at £550

Jake

Edited by jake_tenfloors

Nowt wrong with trying to sell it for more than he paid for it - £500 sounds like a bit of a bargain for this, they look to be £1100 - £1200 new. trouble is expensive gear seems to be moving slowly at the moment unless it's really popular stuff like a Fender bass for example.

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='576615' date='Aug 21 2009, 12:39 PM']Tbh mate, i think your problem is that you bought the amp a year ago for [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12871&hl="]£500[/url].

And now with another years use on it your asking for a 50% rise on your original price. Especially when theres a TD650 at £550

Jake[/quote]

I only got it for £500 because the guy refused to post it, it was a ridiculous bargain, I also then spent £100 on the case (so really this is only a 25% increase). I am selling it for what I believe is a fair going rate. I am open to offers so if anyone wants it but feels it is worth less than I am asking just drop me a pm and I will consider their bid.