Why become a member? ×

Retirement Looms!!

Beneath It All

[i][/i]Hi Guys[&Gals]....Getting too old for the rock & Roll lifestyle, so here's some of my toys that need moving on......Pedulla Rapture 5,SOLD.SOLD ... .....Jazz 4 USA< some very light playing marks, SOLD SOLD.........Jazz 5, USA..Black vgc..£450......Yamaha TRB6..Near mint cond..£450,SOLD SOLD Pending the usual.....P&P included on all items..Original cases[ TRB6 non original]..Pics on request..Can be viewed/tested.............................................................................

Edited by hipbass

MB1. :)

Retirement Looms?........does this mean once you get old,you have to sell all your gear and make carpets?.If so is this not what Rodger Daltrey meant by"i hope i die before i get old!".....obviously not looking forward to a nice piece of axeminster Rog!.
"Now where did i put my medication?........"

[quote name='TPJ' post='58815' date='Sep 11 2007, 05:15 PM']I'll have that Yamaha with the EMG's I sold you back off you if you're retiring :)[/quote]
Hi Tom..How ya'doin...Sorry, you're too late; I traded for a gorgeous Jap Jazz 62 reissue which I really dig and is one of 3 or 4 that I don't imagine I'll ever sell................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
........................................................Would still love a Vigier Passion 5 though

[quote name='hipbass' post='59050' date='Sep 11 2007, 11:52 PM']Hi Tom..How ya'doin...Sorry, you're too late; I traded for a gorgeous Jap Jazz 62 reissue which I really dig and is one of 3 or 4 that I don't imagine I'll ever sell................................................................................................
........................................................Would still love a Vigier Passion 5 though[/quote]
Good to see you back around mate, can't help with the Viger though :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='anthomp' post='63722' date='Sep 21 2007, 05:43 PM']Hi Mike
Pedulla recieved.
A fine piece of kit it is too!
Get its first outing tomorrow night i think.
Thanks for the deal thanks for the speed of it all.

pleasure doing business with you

anthomp[/quote]
........................DITTO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[i][/i]Hi Guys[&Gals]....Getting too old for the rock & Roll lifestyle, so here's some of my toys that need moving on......Pedulla Rapture 5,SOLD.SOLD ... .....Jazz 4 USA< some very light playing marks, SOLD SOLD.........Jazz 5, USA..Black vgc..£450......Yamaha TRB6..Near mint cond..£450,SOLD SOLD Pending the usual.....P&P included on all items..Original cases[ TRB6 non original]..Pics on request..Can be viewed/tested............................................................................TRB6 now gone....Thanks to Richard[Out to playJazz].....Jazz 5 USA still up for grabs -£425 collected..