Why become a member? ×

BC Rich NT Eagle, US-custom shop 2003 *SOLD*

Shaggy

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABLwmYI09Lw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABLwmYI09Lw[/url]

Thought it was worth getting Molan's vid in the thread to give people an idea of the sound!! Fantastic price, I do like super precisions - there should be more! Tempted... :) BUMP

I'll bump this. The Eagle is a fantastic bass; and this really is a superb example of the model.

I still couldn't sneak this past the wife (not as we've been planning a custom shop build for my 30th, anyway) but surely someone can!

I have Shockwave's old pink NJ Eagle, and - bargain as it was - I wouldn't trade :)

[quote name='Gust0o' post='847640' date='May 25 2010, 04:19 PM']I'll bump this. The Eagle is a fantastic bass; and this really is a superb example of the model.

I still couldn't sneak this past the wife (not as we've been planning a custom shop build for my 30th, anyway) but surely someone can!

I have Shockwave's old pink NJ Eagle, and - bargain as it was - I wouldn't trade :)[/quote]

Oo - I nearly bought that pink one as a back-up for this when I was gigging it more - would have clashed with my stage outfit though! :snob:

Thanks for the good words anyway. I myself am just about to sneak a bass costing a large amount past the wife, which is why I've just insured my knackers for an even larger amount..... :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Shaggy' post='860337' date='Jun 7 2010, 08:54 PM']Some pics for Gus (not of my bass!)
Late '70's Koa top and blond maple top Eagles.

Knackers still intact BTW :rolleyes:[/quote]

Those basses are not TOPPED,they are solid wings of Koa or Maple :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='860393' date='Jun 7 2010, 09:40 PM']Those basses are not TOPPED,they are solid wings of Koa or Maple :)[/quote]

Correct - my mistake!

[quote name='Gust0o' post='860485' date='Jun 7 2010, 10:51 PM']Christ, they're absolutely stunning! Thanks Shaggy.

Are these yours?[/quote]

Jeez, I wish.....