Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD - Shuker "deluxe +" thru neck 4

giblett123

[quote name='kevbass' post='538473' date='Jul 12 2009, 01:23 PM']These remind me of modern USA peaveys only much much nicer, that is stunning[/quote]

Yeah, its a lovely bass, also a real tone machine, the sustain & depth of sound is something else, its also very light.

[quote name='giblett123' post='538475' date='Jul 12 2009, 01:26 PM']Yeah, its a lovely bass, also a real tone machine, the sustain & depth of sound is something else, its also very light.[/quote]

This is a great bass. Ive played this bass and the preamp is amazing lots bass and mids very punchy.

Cant believe your selling this for that much.

[quote name='jackjazz' post='538583' date='Jul 12 2009, 04:13 PM']This is a great bass. Ive played this bass and the preamp is amazing lots bass and mids very punchy.

Cant believe your selling this for that much.[/quote]

That'll be the credit crunch!

[quote name='pietruszka' post='539283' date='Jul 13 2009, 12:53 PM']:) Christ! how many basses do you have?! Thats lovely, absolutly stunning finish. Good luck with the sale![/quote]

four but soon to be three I hope! they don't get enough playing & I'm skint......

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='540870' date='Jul 15 2009, 12:06 AM']Wasn't that up on the Shuker website for like 1400 quid or there abouts????? Looks like a bargain.[/quote]

Yeah thats the one, you tempted? :)
PS With a name like richardrickenbacker I assume you have a Rckenbacker thing going on? have you seen his take on a Rickenbacker? go on the Shuker site & look at the custom gallery, interesting!