Why become a member? ×

Post your Home Recording/Studio setups

odub

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' post='565977' date='Aug 11 2009, 02:27 PM']I like the little red car. Is that your usual mode of transport ? :)[/quote]

it's what all the squaddies are driving these days. I've got a really funny picture to do with one of these but it's on my proper computer at home so i'll post it later.

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='552174' date='Jul 26 2009, 10:53 PM']Hey guys
Can some one give me a bit of information on usb mixing desks?
Will I be able to plug one into my laptop and change the levels of what i've recorded on ableton or will it purely change the level of the sounds for play back?
Also, Any one that uses the M-Audio Keystation 49E, can you give me a bit of a review of it?
Cheers![/quote]

Hey Stevie,

If you're after something to control the mixing within your software, you probably want a MIDI fader controller. About the cheapest you'll get is a Behringer, think it's a BCF-2000, have a quick google. It's 8 automated faders that you can program up to any MIDI controllable function in your software!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mike257' post='566531' date='Aug 12 2009, 09:33 AM']Hey Stevie,

If you're after something to control the mixing within your software, you probably want a MIDI fader controller. About the cheapest you'll get is a Behringer, think it's a BCF-2000, have a quick google. It's 8 automated faders that you can program up to any MIDI controllable function in your software![/quote]

Nice one mate
Cheers for that!
Thanks very much, i'll go check it out