Why become a member? ×

EPIFANI UL502 SOLD!!!!

Ok, here's the deal; I've been offered a chance to go to Florida later this year and have no available cash, so I'm tentatively putting my UL502 up for sale ( there's nothing else I can really let go). Bought from a fellow Basschatter (Stickman) earlier this year, I've never gigged it (don't think he did either), I've rehearsed with it once, played through several times at home. Excellent condition, hardly used, comes with rack ears, footswitch and carry bag. All you'll need is an XLR to connect the footswitch.

Now my window of opportunity is very small, so this will be up for sale as long as that window lasts, which is likely to be no more than a week or possibly two if I'm lucky. I may change my mind and let it go anyway, but it's unlikely; if my window closes I will probably keep it. Up for sale for £700 firm; I paid £750 only a few months back.

Edited by 4000

[quote name='fretless bob' post='522074' date='Jun 23 2009, 09:29 PM']would you be interested in letting the bag go seperately? how much would you want for it?[/quote]
The price of a return ticket to Florida, I would expect.

[quote name='stevie' post='522107' date='Jun 23 2009, 10:08 PM']The price of a return ticket to Florida, I would expect.[/quote]
Yeah, about right! :)

Seriously, I'd prefer everything to go together....