Why become a member? ×

FS: Earthbound Audio Effects SuperCollider fuzz

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Ok, so I bought a ToneFactor Bass Fuzz Saw and now I'm getting rid of 3 other fuzzes.

[u][b]

Earthbound Audio Supercollider Fuzz.[/b][/u]

Essentially a super-pimped Big Muff. Standard Volume, Tone and Gain, Plus a Mids switch for bringing back the mids from a traditional muff-mid-scoop. Also has a Depth knob that is the muff killer - this thing actually adds lows to the signal, making it even deeper.

It was in perfect condition until yesterday when i took some electrical tape off (id put black electrical tape over the text to give it a 'mystery pedal' look) the tape took some of the black paint off. This is all visible in the photos. Takes boss style power adaptor or battery.

[b]Looking for £80 Posted in the UK[/b]

PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE.

I do my best to get the pedal out next working day, and i prefer to use Next Day Special Delivery, but I cant garantee that i use it all the time. Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='520201' date='Jun 21 2009, 07:46 PM']002 - - i think its done the rounds on Basschat and eventually ended up with me.[/quote]
[quote name='dannybuoy' post='520203' date='Jun 21 2009, 07:47 PM']It's the same one you had Ben![/quote]

:) yep! 4 BC members have had it already.

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='525677' date='Jun 27 2009, 03:16 AM']argh its still worth the money (in my opinion)[/quote]

You should've said it was "reliced", then it would be worth even more! :)

I'm still trying to remember why I needed two OC-2s. If I do remember I'll buy yours, I swear it was a brilliant idea that I had but it's completely gone...

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='525683' date='Jun 27 2009, 04:31 AM']You should've said it was "reliced", then it would be worth even more! :)

I'm still trying to remember why I needed two OC-2s. If I do remember I'll buy yours, I swear it was a brilliant idea that I had but it's completely gone...[/quote]

hows about

oc2 (number 1) - dry signal + -oct1
OC2 (number2_ - just -oct1 for keyboard-bass madness

TBH i'd probably just end up buying another OC2 if this sells. Coz even the POG2 isnt the same

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='525683' date='Jun 27 2009, 04:31 AM']I'm still trying to remember why I needed two OC-2s. If I do remember I'll buy yours, I swear it was a brilliant idea that I had but it's completely gone...[/quote]

As a man currently in possession of 2 whammies and an oc-2, I can say octavers are even more dangerous than drugs, 4 octaves up, 6 octaves down, 11 octaves down, 1 octave down then 2 octaves up then 1 octave down, all kinds of digital fun to be had

• 1 year later...