Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB ii 5 for sale

cmartyr90

Hellooooo

Yamaha TRB ii 5 for sale, lovely bass, plays brilliantly and the Low B is really clear which I find can be a problem when playing other brand 5 strings.

Only been using it for 5 months now and hasn't been gigged yet, in pretty good condition, only a small chip on the horn which was caused during shipping.

Lovely bass, plays really well and has a really powerful sound that sits nicely in the mix when playing in a band situation. Only reason for selling is because I'm upgrading but I will be sad to see it go.

Retail on this bass is around £700 or so, I'm open to offers so try me something if ur interested.

Pm with any Qs.

Also interested in trades for some kind of 5 string jazz bass...

Chris.

Edited by cmartyr90

• 2 weeks later...

as you can see I`m a big fan of Yammy TRB`S.
I can really vouch for their all round good value ,so if anyone fancies this I`d say it `s well worth a look.

Good luck with the sale!

• 2 weeks later...

Great bass! good luck!

I have a mk1 TRB5 in cherry burst I'm considering putting up for sale or trade - for me no other 5 string does it quite as well as these do!

Original retail on these - mk1 - was £1600

andy

Edited by andy67

• 1 month later...

[quote name='cmartyr90' post='615015' date='Oct 2 2009, 05:41 PM']any interest?[/quote]

I know we're not allowed to do this but the reality is that it might be just a touch expensive. I have a TRB4ii that I paid 250 quid for and it was - effectively - new. I know the 4s are a lot more unloved than the 5s. It's a crime but these are some of the best basses around but they just haven't got the appeal of the more 'respectable' makes. It's even the best colour!!

I'd love to make you an offer for this but I have too many basses already and the wife would kill be stone dead.

Anyhoo - have a bump.

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='616960' date='Oct 4 2009, 10:44 PM']I know we're not allowed to do this but the reality is that it might be just a touch expensive. I have a TRB4ii that I paid 250 quid for and it was - effectively - new. I know the 4s are a lot more unloved than the 5s. It's a crime but these are some of the best basses around but they just haven't got the appeal of the more 'respectable' makes. It's even the best colour!!

I'd love to make you an offer for this but I have too many basses already and the wife would kill be stone dead.

Anyhoo - have a bump.[/quote]

Yeah I know its a bit expensive but I wasn't sure how to price it so i just put that, looking for a trade really or part exchange or something, open to offers really. It is a shame that yamaha's are overlooked cause it is quality, if it doesn't go i'll be perfectly happy to keep it :rolleyes: haha

Cheers for the comment anyway :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...