Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Sold subject to the usual.

6stringbassist

I've only had this for a couple of weeks, it's a really nice bass in really excellent condition. I'm told by Jon Shuker that it's about 8 years old.

I wanted a fretless 6 string and this came up for sale so I bought it. Then as so often happens something else somes up for sale that I want more. So this will need to go.

It has EMG pickups and a Shuker preamp.

It was originally fretted but the original owner had the frets removed by Martin Petersen.

£600, personal collection preferred but I will post if necessary.

Edited by 6stringbassist

[quote name='lozbass' post='519125' date='Jun 20 2009, 10:24 AM']Hi Kev, this has got to be the bargain of the year. I can play neither fretless or six string but this would be gone if I could[/quote]

i recently accuitred a sei six fretted and cant play that very well but would love to have this even though i couldnt play it would mayb be ok beacause of the lines in it to help you.
mayb i could see how much id get for my wife!!!!
bump on me guvnor would you be up for posting?

It's actually very easy to play, I've spent a bit of time on it and consequenty the action is really nice. And the lines are a major help, but you very quickly get used to where the llines are without looking. I'm not a very experienced fretless player.

I'll take a couple of photos of the rest of the bass.

Posting isn't a problem.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='519144' date='Jun 20 2009, 10:53 AM']It's actually very easy to play, I've spent a bit of time on it and consequenty the action is really nice. And the lines are a major help, but you very quickly get used to where the llines are without looking. I'm not a very experienced fretless player.

I'll take a couple of photos of the rest of the bass.

Posting isn't a problem.[/quote]