Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Squier Precision Standard Special V - NOW £100!

rjb

Hi,

So what we have here is a Squier Precision Standard Special V in what appears to be metallic red. I bought this to noodle around on whilst keeping an eye out for a pricier five string bass (Warwick, of course).

It's great fun to play and in great nick. The only thing wrong with it is that one of the knobs has been replaced and doesn't match the others. It makes a nice rumbly, middy sound. :)

Now looking for [b]£100[/b] - a nice, cheap way to get some five string, Fender-shaped action! Offers considered.

There's no case with it, so would prefer a pick up with cash. I'm in London.

Cheers!

****SALE PENDING****

Edited by rjb

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='515011' date='Jun 16 2009, 09:21 AM']Just to give props where props are due – Rick is a great guy to deal with, so buy with confidence :)[/quote]

Cheers Ben! Did you get a new Thumb bass yet, or are you on the lookout for something else?

[quote name='rjb' post='515051' date='Jun 16 2009, 10:08 AM']Cheers Ben! Did you get a new Thumb bass yet, or are you on the lookout for something else?[/quote]

ah, well I had a bout of GAS for a G&L, so that's put on hold any move for a Thumb at the moment. If the right one comes up at the right price then I'm sure I could find the readies...I’d still love another.