Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Musicman SUB 4 String. Active.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I need to sell this to pay for another bass.

I love this bass the sound is spot on Stock SR4 sounds, Just because it says SUB doesant mean its a second rate MM! Its fantastic. Very reminiscent of early flea. Its the active version.

Made in the USA in the same factory as the standard SR'S
Its in pretty good condition couple of dings here and there but otherwise fine.

Has had a replacement guard as the original was pretty junky. Has a new set of DR High beams put on her. As soon as i recoup my money I will be buying another. (Maybe a 5 string SUB)

£350 FIRM.

Collection From Bristol ONLY, I will not send this bass.

It hurts me to sell this :)

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Beedster' post='54342' date='Sep 2 2007, 07:17 PM']Mate, your Holy Grail is even more elusive than mine... :)
The SUB is awesome and that's a great price, too cheap if you ask me. You'll get a lot more on ebay
Good luck
Chris[/quote]

hehe I need the money in two weeks :huh:

I will be getting another SR as soon as my Student loan comes in. However for now i need money to get something too good to pass up, You know how it is. Its probably not part of my holy grail, But its just something i need to get an old school P funk tone :huh:

dude dont reduce your price because of other basses

mine looks significantly different to yours, some people may prefer yours over mine, and visa versa

besides i didnt give a exact price either, only that i wanted more than £325

[quote name='BassManKev' post='54785' date='Sep 3 2007, 03:50 PM']dude dont reduce your price because of other basses

mine looks significantly different to yours, some people may prefer yours over mine, and visa versa

besides i didnt give a exact price either, only that i wanted more than £325[/quote]

Well sorry but you dont get it. I need the money within 12 days, Your bass does not look significantly different, It just has a different scratchplate. Either way it doesant help me. So to have any real chance of selling within 12 days i need to reduce the price or people would just go for yours, Thats the cold hard truth about it.