Why become a member? ×

Cab cover - Epifani 310ul size

whynot

If only it were a UL-610!! You wouldn't believe how difficult it has been to get one recently!! Epifani's own ones are so flippin expensive! - So I found a thread on BC about company 'A' - but they ended up mucking there customers around.. and weren't very helpful to me either.. so I emailed company 'B' a couple of days ago.. and they don't seem to be wanting to reply either. (I emailed as I had to send in the dimensions of the cab as suggested on their site). So I'm on the look out for another company. If it takes any longer I would have sold the cab and moved on to my next GAS attack!!!!

[quote name='obbm' post='511564' date='Jun 11 2009, 07:50 PM']Is that the cover you from me Alan?

If so it was made by [url="http://www.coverovercovers.co.uk"]Cover Over Covers[/url][/quote]
Hi Dave, this is the original cover I had for a 310 before having yours I think. I did sell one on with another cab IIRC.
So it looks like both were from COC.
Thanks for the link.

Dood... I'm just getting 2 new covers made for my Tecamp cabs by Roqsolid. Having spoken directly to a guy there they seem to be up for making any size, within reason. Hope they are not one of the companies you already tried.

Edited by whynot

[quote name='dood' post='511541' date='Jun 11 2009, 07:15 PM']If only it were a UL-610!! You wouldn't believe how difficult it has been to get one recently!! Epifani's own ones are so flippin expensive! - So I found a thread on BC about company 'A' - but they ended up mucking there customers around.. and weren't very helpful to me either.. so I emailed company 'B' a couple of days ago.. and they don't seem to be wanting to reply either. (I emailed as I had to send in the dimensions of the cab as suggested on their site). So I'm on the look out for another company. If it takes any longer I would have sold the cab and moved on to my next GAS attack!!!![/quote]

Try Googling Roqsolid.
Unless they are company 'A' or 'B'!
I've used them for 3 covers, each custom made, and they did the business.
Not cheap but good, strong padded covers.