Why become a member? ×

FS: 1x15 Eminence Delta 8ohm cab. NOW WITH PICS AND DIMENSIONS :)

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I have what appears to be a no-name custom build cab loaded with an eminence delta 400 watt driver. Running at 8ohms.

Its compact and lightweight. Works great with my Ashdown little giant!

I am based in Bristol. Pickup only.

Just gauging interest in it at the moment, Asking 100 quid. Pics provided on request.

Cheers. Rob.

[quote name='sk8' post='512799' date='Jun 13 2009, 02:33 PM']pics, dimensions, weight and location please

Thanks[/quote]

its 60X60X38 CM. Weighs about 4 and a half stone which is just over 28KG It has sturdy heavy duty metal handles, black tolex covering and two jack sockets.

I am in Kingswood Bristol :)

I would consider a part ex with money your way for an 18inch speaker equipped cab :rolleyes:

[quote name='sk8' post='517213' date='Jun 18 2009, 10:20 AM']still tempting although i don't call it light weight :)

You in kingswood in the daytime? Could whip over in my lunch hour if you were[/quote]

Yup Certainly am!

Rob.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,
Will offer you £60 for this partly because ill have to travel over the severn brdge to pick it and as there are similar ashdowns going for the same price as your asking on here.... think its a fair offer.

If your interested give us a shout and ill pop the money over.

Cheers

Sean.

[quote name='cliffyspliff' post='535460' date='Jul 8 2009, 10:03 AM']Hi,
Will offer you £60 for this partly because ill have to travel over the severn brdge to pick it and as there are similar ashdowns going for the same price as your asking on here.... think its a fair offer.

If your interested give us a shout and ill pop the money over.

Cheers

Sean.[/quote]

Sorry mate, its not my fault you live over the water! People can charge whatever they like for their Ashdowns. If you want a Dark sound by all means go for them!

• 2 weeks later...