Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD Fender Precision 1979 ONE DAY ONLY £800 collected!!!

vmaxblues

Hi guys,

FOR ONE DAY ONLY, £800 COLLECTED - (4th June) WILL BE REMOVED AFTER TODAY - GRAB A BARGAIN!

I will post some pics tomorrow if anyone is interested.

This is a really nice 1979 red Fender Precision, it currently wears a nice red tortoiseshell pickguard, but i have the original white one which has a little bit broken off it by the jack plug.

This bass is all original and plays and sounds gorgeous, I had bought this as a bit of an investment and as a player, but I am not playing it much and due to some nasty upcoming car bills I have decided to sell it.

It comes with a proper flight case, aluminium and heavy!

It has various marks here and there but nothing major, in fact the body is pretty much unmarked. there are a few marks on the back of the neck but nothing serious and it just adds to the mojo.

So, if you like vintage fenders this is a gem and up for grabs.

Pre ebay, will let this go to any bc'ers fro £900 collected, and that is an absolute steal!!

Edited by vmaxblues

Hi BB,

A very good friend of mine has a music shop in Worcester, and he was going to sell this for circa £1,500, I did a deal with him against some other equipment and took ownership. He tells me this bass was owned by musical youth and you can see it on youtube! The flightcase has all the right stickers etc on it to corroborate this.

I was going to keep this as an investment/player, but I am not using it and other things have taken a priority, as a result I am prepared to let it go cheap for a quick sale.

Make an offer! you never know...

Cheers

Stuart

[quote name='vmaxblues' post='506814' date='Jun 6 2009, 09:49 AM']Now sold to Simon (oldgit), a fine fellow indeed![/quote]

Thanks Stu,
Good luck with your career as a saxophonist :) and thanks for a go on all of your fine basses ...
No extra gas as yet :rolleyes: