Why become a member? ×

MASSIVE PRO-DRUMS CLEAROUT

After many years, I am giving up drumming to concentrate on bass. As a result, I am selling ALL of my gear.

Much of this stuff was bought last year when I upgraded, but it has all just sat in the cases and not been gigged - hence it is all mint, barely used, but I've got to sadly let go.
[u][b]
GRETSCH NEW CLASSIC MAPLE KIT[/b][/u] (12/16/22) - Merot Sparkle - £750 (Due to distribution problems, high-end Gretsch are currently hard to even get in the UK. List price on these is £1400+) Comes with a full mint set of Mapex drum bags, tom legs and bracket.

[u][b]GRETSCH NEW CLASSIC MAPLE SNARE[/b][/u] - (14") in Black Fade - £150

[u][b]DREAM 'BLISS'CYMBALS[/b][/u] - 14" Hats/17" Crash/22" Ride - Comes in Tribal Planet heavy-duty case. These cymbals are not yet widely known, but are hand-crafted in China, and sound like Zildjian Vintage K's. Hard to source, but amazing. £125

[u][b]STANDS - GIBRALTAR 5600 SERIES[/b][/u] - Hi-Hat/Snare/Cymbal/Boom - Complete with heavy duty hardware bag - £80
[u][b]
TAMA IRON COBRA[/b][/u] - (Rolling Glide) Bass Pedal (Complete with hardcase and instructions) - £65
[u][b]
DRUM THRONE - MAPEX T755A[/b][/u] - 'Motorbike' style - £45

For sale as listed - I selling the cymbals and stands as sets with cases.

I will sell the whole package at a discounted price of only £1150 - in the shops this lot retails for well over £2000!! For the whole lot, I will also include a mint Meinl stick bag.

Contact Iain - 0784 770 4422

or drop me a PM! Items located in Kent.

Edited by spongebob

[quote name='iamapirate' post='501222' date='May 29 2009, 08:29 PM']I'll go and ask my drummer! :) he has no kit >.<[/quote]

I've emailed the URL to our drummer although he does have excellent kit as it is to be fair. He might be interested in a few of the items though.

• 2 weeks later...

Mentioned the cymbals and stands to my drummer, who may be interested. I think he was a bit concerned about buying secondhand cymbals without seeing them. What condition are they in?

EDIT - d'oh, I see it's all mint. Cool. I'll let him know....

Edited by RichardH