Why become a member? ×

M-Audio 410 Firewire Interface

Mint condition, barely used since I got it, but it is a bit step up in the sound quality over my M-Audio Mobile USBPre.

I don't see myself using it much in the future so might as well get rid.

Comes with both, drive cd, 4 pin and 6 pin firewire cables and mains adaptor.

Sample rates: from 32kHz to 96kHz, plus 192kHz playback only to output channels 1/2 and headphones.
Analogue inputs: two, balanced XLR with switchable global +48V phantom power, or unbalanced TS quarter-inch jack instrument, both using mic preamp with up to 66dB gain plus optional 20dB pad, or unbalanced line-level TS jack at fixed -10dBV sensitivity.
Analogue outputs: eight unbalanced TS quarter-inch jacks at -10dBV level (can directly drive up to 7.1 surround), two headphone outputs with individual level controls.
Digital I/O: S/PDIF in and out on phono co-axial and Toslink optical supporting AC3 and DTS formats.
MIDI: In and Out.
Connection to computer: two six-pin Firewire ports.
Frequency response: 20Hz to 40kHz, +0/-1dB.
Signal-to-noise ratio: -104dB
Dynamic range: 108dBA
THD + noise: 0.00281% at 0dBFS.
Dimensions: 9.25 x 7 x 1.9 inches.
Weight: 2.95lbs.

You can read more about it here

[url="http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar04/articles/maudio410.htm"]http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar04/articles/maudio410.htm[/url]

£120

I'd maybe take part ex's on more basic audio interfaces, usb, single channel etc. But I am looking for cash mostly.

Cheers

I've had one of these for a couple of years now and it's ace I reckon. Like you, a little more than I need right now but it has more options which may come in handy in the future.

If anyone wants a nice bit of kit to plug your bass, geetars, keyboard into your pc this interface it the dogs dong.

Good luck with the sale.

This used to belong to me. Nicely made piece of kit although I only used one jack input and the headphones hence the reason for selling it. One thing worth mentioning is the software mixer for this is really good. Runs in the system tray and allows your to route various hardware and software inputs to outputs, thus you can monitor directly with zero latency. Also good for sending a click to one of the other outputs and then mixing some into the headphone feed whilst leaving the main outs untouched.

• 2 months later...