Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BSE410HLF - SOLD!!!

Stag

Evening peoples...

I have for sale a very nice Ampeg BSE410HLF, due to a recent cab upgrade. This is one of the carpet covered jobbies, and is in very good nick indeed and was owned previously by another Basschatter in case anyone has seen it before! It has had a recent service, and at the time of the service also has castors fitted on it to make it more portable, but you can take these off if you see fit to do so I guess. It is rated at 400w (I didnt drive it anywhere near HARD at any time) and is a 4 ohm one, so perhaps it might interest someone out there who wants to downsize their rig a little? These are going for £399 secondhand at mansons.co.uk which might be (correctly) considered to be a little steep, so im looking for £215 for this. They had two of these last week and now only have one...

One other thing - I would rather the buyer picked up as its just a lot easier to deal in person, and ive never arranged for couriers for stuff before, plus it also removes the possibility of it being broken in transit - however if you want to arrange and pay for a courier I can be flexible and take a day off work drinking coffee waiting for a courier to arrive to pick it up for you. Im in Norwich (usually down the pub) .
Techy Blurb :

Product Description

Features:
Impedance: 4 ohms
* Crossover frequency: 4kHz
* Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
* 400W RMS, 800W program power handling
* Sensitivity: 99dB
* 22-3/4"W x 25-3/4"H x 17-1/2"D
* 91 lbs.

Cheers!

Stag

PS - Dood the Mod knows where I live, and he's a lot bigger than me, so buy with confidence! lol

Edited by Stag

[quote name='richardd' post='498995' date='May 27 2009, 04:40 PM']:) Thanks for waiting for mine to be withdrawn cheers :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm confused! Are you rolling your eyes (emoticon) or is that a genuine thank you, as you had indeed withdrawn your cab prior to this one going on sale?

Just to confirm (as I have been asked a couple of times now) this is a USA built cab - as stated on the backplate of the thing itself.

Edited by Stag

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some interest in this but nothing concrete - it'll be going on eBay at the weekend if I dont get anything concrete so... 2 week BUMP! before I do that... :ph34r:

Edited by Stag

is at

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320396967487"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320396967487[/url]

in case anyone from here decides to bid on it... cheers guys :)