Why become a member? ×

Merchandise

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='496103' date='May 23 2009, 04:05 PM']Again, iron-on logos, for your shirt or your cab cover.[/quote]

I can agree on covers but I don't see a point for t-shirts, you can choose not to buy one and I think that it would be hard for Alex to sell plain black T-shirts as Barefaced :)

[quote name='JackLondon' post='496117' date='May 23 2009, 04:21 PM']I can agree on covers but I don't see a point for t-shirts, you can choose not to buy one and I think that it would be hard for Alex to sell plain black T-shirts as Barefaced :)[/quote]

The idea is you buy the logo and put it on your own t-shirt.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='496198' date='May 23 2009, 06:05 PM']The idea is you buy the logo and put it on your own t-shirt.[/quote]
Eh?

Why on earth would anyone want to go shopping for a t-shirt and then have to put the graphic on themselves?!

To be honest, iron-on logos wouldn't cut it. The Barefaced ethos is top quality, no expense spared. So I'd expect a Barefaced t-shirt to be make of 100% top quality, ethically-sourced cotton, and the logo on it to be the sort that doesn't give you a sweat patch on a hot day.

S.P.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='496198' date='May 23 2009, 06:05 PM']The idea is you buy the logo and put it on your own t-shirt.[/quote]

The idea is that nothing is really stopping you from doing it already so what would be the point of Alex printing out iron-on logos and selling them to customers ? I agree with S.P, proper t-shirt made with high quality prints.

[quote name='JackLondon' post='496499' date='May 24 2009, 10:09 AM']The idea is that nothing is really stopping you from doing it already so what would be the point of Alex printing out iron-on logos and selling them to customers ? I agree with S.P, proper t-shirt made with high quality prints.[/quote]

By the looks on stock take these cabs sell like hot cakes so some T-shirts to spread the name more can't hurt. :)

[quote name='Kongo' post='500986' date='May 29 2009, 02:59 PM']By the looks on stock take these cabs sell like hot cakes so some T-shirts to spread the name more can't hurt. :)[/quote]
Can someone loan me the money for a Compact? :rolleyes:

Everyone has to financially support Alex so that when I am ready (and able) to buy then he's still here.

[quote name='Eight' post='501064' date='May 29 2009, 04:09 PM']Can someone loan me the money for a Compact? :rolleyes:

Everyone has to financially support Alex so that when I am ready (and able) to buy then he's still here.[/quote]

Same here...I was gonna gets me a Big One but time wise couldn't wait out and went with my original plan for now.
Really want one of these some day though. :)