Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Kongo

Kongo

Ok I'm selling a fair bit of stuff so I'm setting this here for folks to leave feedback for me.
:)
Oh and please take time to use the poll vote...I just gives an instant rating should anyone want to see quickly and not scroll down.
Thanks. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kongo

[quote name='geoffbyrne' post='495981' date='May 23 2009, 12:28 PM']Just want to award 100% props to Kongo. I was looking for a pup to put in my rubbish beater parts bass and he donated - yes, donated - a MIM P pup. Amazing.

Thanks Man.

Geoff[/quote]

Anything to help a Bass project...Especially a P-bass one. :)

[quote name='lushuk' post='497007' date='May 25 2009, 12:57 AM']Brought my Trace cab from me, great no fuss deal and a great guy!
Thanks[/quote]

The amp worked, it was what I wanted BAD, you got the cash. :)

Was a change from Leicester...although we went 1 mile too far missing the pub you were at and had to turn round...oh man...:rolleyes:

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='499237' date='May 27 2009, 08:02 PM']Kongo sold me his unused Dr. Parts (Dr. Farts :rolleyes: ) neck. Smooth transaction and good with the old PMs.
Cheers man.
Rich.[/quote]

Thanks.
Sorry to hear it needs a little work though...Mine fit straight on...LOL on the Dr. Farts part.
Either way, enjoy and thank you. :)

Edited by Kongo

[quote name='Mzungu71' post='502913' date='Jun 1 2009, 01:18 PM']Just sold Kongo my OLP,

Fine chap to deal with immediate payment, good friendly messages, pleasure to deal with

Cheers

Gary[/quote]

How life should be and likewise, a pleasure doing business. :)
The OLP is great...built very well...can't see why they went out of business.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ateyercheese' post='521581' date='Jun 23 2009, 11:43 AM']Just bought a pedal off Kongo, Nice and easy. Thanks

Chris[/quote]

No worries.
Never used, expensive from new...It needed an owner, I needed the space...and a wee bit of cash. :)
Glad someone can finally enjoy, and get a good sound out of my old BOSS SYB-5. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Kongo' post='529745' date='Jul 1 2009, 04:58 PM']No worries.
Never used, expensive from new...It needed an owner, I needed the space...and a wee bit of cash. :)
Glad someone can finally enjoy, and get a good sound out of my old BOSS SYB-5. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Bought a Yamaha bass from Kongo. Good communication, came well packaged and there were no problems whatsoever :lol:

[quote name='soundcheck1' post='539944' date='Jul 14 2009, 01:01 AM']Bought a Yamaha bass from Kongo. Good communication, came well packaged and there were no problems whatsoever :)[/quote]

Glad to shed some of my older, but still fine, gear.
It never got played any more...I'm learning everything 4 on a 5-string and my 6-string on top of that so I don't touch 4 anymore for the reason that it will harm my progress.

Hope you enjoy the pickup upgrade on it too. :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

[quote name='XB26354' post='733483' date='Feb 2 2010, 10:12 PM']Sold a Yamaha TRB-6II to Kongo - he paid immediately and was a pleasure to deal with - and patient whilst waiting for me to sort out a box![/quote]

Indeed, the -exact- model I GAS'ed over for years but never took the dive.
It is my main bass and I'm still using it now, flawless, well looked after and has aged well.

[quote name='nickcarey' post='877090' date='Jun 25 2010, 08:24 AM']Sold some strap locks to Kongo. He paid immediately. Pleasure to deal with. :)[/quote]

Can't thank you enough, I'm gonna buy these for all my basses, the powerful anchor they provide, whilst still allowing you to disconnect your strap so it doesn't do damage to your bass in it's case is a much welcome bonus.

• 1 year later...

Kongo (Aaron) bought a Laney RB1 from me, having been unable to source an 'After-Eight'. Fortunately, it seems to fit the bill perfectly, so both parties happy. Great PM's - conversation throughout and provided some useful and prompt updates on payment (which was immediate) and on the RB1 arriving. An easy/pleasant deal and would recommend 100%.......

• 3 months later...