• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bergantino HD410 Cab, 800w 4ohm. Excellent Condition. £400. - *SOLD*
£400
Wickford, Essex

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I've just picked up an Epifini UL610 cab to go with my Epifini UL901 head, so this beast of a cab is now surplus to my current requirements. (Obviously the Epifini UL901 in the pictures is NOT included!)

It's rated at 800w through 4 ohm, so with most heads you'll get maximum bang for buck. 

It's in fantastic condition, a few really minor marks but a solid 9/10 I'd say. It's not SUPER light but it is manageable. It has really hard wearing casters on the bottom that lock, so it's easy to roll about. 

It sounds absolutely fantastic with the Epifini UL901, I've also run a Mesa Boogie Big Block, a Marshall VBA400 and a Bugera Veyron through it and they all sound exemplary.

£400 is the bargain price I paid for it, so looking to recover my costs. These were well north of a grand new and worth every penny too. 

If you're after a 410 that sounds superb through multiple amps, then this is it. Any questions, please ask. Collection only from Wickford, Essex. 

I've also listed this on Reverb at 10% higher than Basschat. 👍 

Thanks!

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 4

• binky_bass changed the title to Bergantino HD410 Cab, 800w 4ohm. Excellent Condition. £400.

I have the 210 version of this and it's by far my favourite 2x10 - powerful, refined, defined.  I can only imagine this is twice as good

Posted (edited)
On 09/05/2024 at 16:04, binky_bass said:

I've just picked up an Epifini UL610 cab to go with my Epifini UL901 head, so this beast of a cab is now surplus to my current requirements. (Obviously the Epifini UL901 in the pictures is NOT included!)

20240117_171318.thumb.jpg.8e395e5d3b172485ff12a0225eeb00a3.jpg

Great cab. However I'm just a little concerned that you say the amp doesnt come with the cab.....but no mention at all about your kiddy or the dummy. I assume neither of them are included either? 🤣🤣

PS GLWTS 👍

Edited by Acebassmusic

• binky_bass changed the title to **SOLD** Bergantino HD410 Cab, 800w 4ohm. Excellent Condition. £400.