Why become a member? ×

Fender bitsa jazz (MIJ/CV Squier)
£625
Bolton

Pow_22

So with the p bass not gaining much interest along with my second thoughts on it im now offering what has become a main gigging bass for me. This is a bitsa bass bought off @AndyTravis of this parish not too long ago. He has done a great job of replicating a 78 Jazz bass using a white Squier CV body and electrics, combining it with a 90’s MIJ 75RI neck (which is absolutely sublime and dates to 85/86 according to the serial!), age correct scratchplate with correct thumbrest positioning, F branded neck plate and Fender machineheads. Its gives a deep growly yet clear tone. For openness i bought it for £550 but it was whipped straight into Jacks Instrument Services in Manchester where he performed an advanced set up including fret dress, full maple pocket shim, new nut, new Elites halfwounds and electrics clean at quite a cost. I do also have a tort guard i can throw in. Usual basschat proverbials of butter, heft growl etc. located in Bolton but can arrange meets.

IMG_6103.jpeg

IMG_6104.jpeg

IMG_6105.jpeg

IMG_6106.jpeg

IMG_6107.jpeg

IMG_6108.jpeg

54CA0894-88C0-4A04-A810-F7B501CE9F8B.jpeg

Edited by Pow_22
  • Like 8

New bass incoming so will have sufficient packing stuff to post within UK.  Not a clue what cost will be but if a deal is to be struck i could absorb the cost within the £625