Why become a member? ×

Warmoth Velocity Single Cut 32" Fretless (Medium Scale) - *SOLD*
£777
Etalle, South Belgium

Hellzero

Warmoth Velocity Single Cut Medium Scale 32" Fretless (a similar bass will cost you way more than twice my asking price, check Warmoth website and hardware prices).

This bass has received a fingerboard dressing and is in really good condition with some playing marks, dings and dongs.

It is really lightweight at only 3.605 kilos as photographed and totally balanced (see photos in the link), but I'm so used to 34 inches scale basses that I barely play it, even if it sounds amazing.

TRADES ARE WELCOME, BUT NO SHORT OR MEDIUM SCALE BASSES PLEASE!

NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom: €900 Euros (£777 GBP is an approximation and I will only accept payment in Euros)!!!

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible and included in my asking price, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

Here are the specifications :

Body: 2 pieces alder (Velocity shape, not proposed anymore for bass)

Top: book matched black limba (or korina as Warmoth is calling it) thick top with a walnut layer underneath

Neck: 3 pieces wenge with tilt back headstock (Super Bass construction without stiffening bars)

Fingerboard: Macassar ebony

Positions: 21 (fretless) with front and side dots

Headstock: 2 + 2 wenge

Tuners: Hipshot Ultralite USA

Pickups: 2 x Bartolini Original BC4C in equivalent 60's Fender Jazz Bass position

Controls: stacked volume/tone, blend, bass (push-pull active/passive), treble (the side mounted barrel jack is brand new)

Preamp: original Sadowsky VTC (modified for stacked volume/tone as I prefer it)

Bridge: Warmoth/Gotoh (not proposed anymore), through body stringing is, of course, possible

Strings spacing at bridge: 19 mm

Nut: white corian

Strings spacing at nut: 11 mm

Scale: 32 inches

Hardware colour: black

Truss rod: one, double action, 100% functional

Finish: oil and wax

Country of origin: USA

Serial number: none

Year: unknown

Weight: 3.605 kilos

Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the E string at 12th position (can even go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will be delivered in a brand new guitar (yes it fits in it perfectly) Thomann Premium BR (top of the line) gigbag.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally.

It has received a broken in set of Fender 9050L stainless steel flatwound strings (45 - 60 - 80 - 100), which really serve this bass.

What you see is what you get !

Look carefully at the photos taken from different angles and lights to see the real condition, which is really good with usual wear.

Here is the link to 33 photos in high resolution: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fiF6gvPxvtsdChTNKi01zjRnkYFmekBx?usp=drive_link

Due to severe back problems (67% officially disabled because of it) plus left and right shoulders injury (it's really painful to reach the tuners), I'm selling all the basses I'm not using like this one as well as some stuff I don't use.

I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 13

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hellzero changed the title to SOLD Warmoth Velocity Single Cut 32" Fretless (Medium Scale)