Why become a member? ×

Traded - Purple Chili 750w Phat Bass Tube Hybrid with matching 2x12"
£750

Hey gang! I'm flogging a lot of gear. I'll save you the man maths and deluded man rational as to why am I selling this and why you need it - IYKYK.

I will have a bunch of lush, lush pedals and another bass/guitar on sale too, as we're transitioning to that 'preset-like Darkglass' tone with in ears and multiscale basses for a new band project... Sadly no need for an actual amp, will get a home combo and done.

Only interested in trades with a Darkglas ADAM / simple, clean combo in very good condition (1x12, 2x10 max, 200w onwards on 8ohm before extension cab - GK would be a favourite, maybe Fender, Markbass...?).

Amazing rig, super chunky tube hybrid but also super light head and cab, ridiculously light - I think we're talking 20kg cab, 8kg head? Can weigh it in if interested of course. 

Selling for same as I bought it for (and can/will prove it) with covers, kettle lead and speakon.

image.thumb.png.736e9769ba3d0644fccee2a1bb2c0124.png

Mind, no issues.

Ander.

Edited by Ander87
  • Like 6

Head is just over 8kg and the cab is 18kg, which is super light! 

This used to be mine, its absolutely beautifully made by Mike Walsh (also builds Zoot basses). The build quality is exceptional as is the tone. 

Good luck with the sale!

• Like 1

• Ander87 changed the title to Traded - Purple Chili 750w Phat Bass Tube Hybrid with matching 2x12"
On 29/03/2024 at 08:13, ricksterphil said:

I was drooling over this when it was for sale before and was kinda relieved when it sold. 

Begone G.A.S. 😂

I can relate to this post!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1