Why become a member? ×

Rack tuners

JackLondon

Hi Guys,

I've been a bit fussy recently with the tuner on my GT10-B so I was thinking about buying a rack mounted tuner. Are they any good ? If yes which one would you say is the piece for the job ? Any advice greatly apreciated :)

Budget : No more than £120-ish

Cheers
Jack

[quote name='JackLondon' post='489273' date='May 15 2009, 07:56 PM']Hi Guys,

I've been a bit fussy recently with the tuner on my GT10-B so I was thinking about buying a rack mounted tuner. Are they any good ? If yes which one would you say is the piece for the job ? Any advice greatly apreciated :)

Budget : No more than £120-ish

Cheers
Jack[/quote]

I've had a Korg DTR 1000 in my rack for about a year now and its been brilliant. Not sure on the price new now though, but they do pop up for sale on here from time to time.

[quote name='Johngh' post='489281' date='May 15 2009, 08:07 PM']I've had a Korg DTR 1000 in my rack for about a year now and its been brilliant. Not sure on the price new now though, but they do pop up for sale on here from time to time.[/quote]

+1 for the Korg. I've had mine for the around the same amount of time. I paid £70 second hand on Ebay for it, you should pick up a new one no problem for around £100

+1 for the Korg.

PRO: Very effective, handles low B with ease, intuitive to use, has extra input on the front so your guitarsehole can tune up properly (for once), lots of pretty lights, even tells you which note you're playing. :rolleyes:

CON: Doesn't tell you if it's the right note. :)