Why become a member? ×

Sire V7 version 2 5 string in sparkly blue - BRAND NEW! FREE POSTAGE FOR 1 WEEK - *SOLD*
£350
Lowesoft

carlsim

I took this in on a trade recently and although it is great and plays amazingly, I just don't need another jazz 5 in the stable. Happy to look at trades - sterling Stingray 35, something with soapbars perhaps, p-bass maybe... would be happy to add some cash to the right deal.

It's brand new, still has the sticker on the plate and comes with a basic fender gig bag. The previous owner bought it new and took it out of the box and put it back as he has about 20 other basses.

It plays really nicely and is a lot lighter than a pervious Sire I had, the maple board and blocks looks great against the sparkly blue. Excellent versatile sounding preamp, for the money, the basses can't be beat. Way better than squires et al. I just don't need another jazz bass which is a shame.

Price is firm at £350 plus postage if needed. I can chuck in a fender hard case if postage is required instead of the gig bag. The case has been repaired with an ABS slurry in places but is still perfectly functional and looks fine. ( I can send pics of the repairs...)

Any questions and trade offers - get in touch!

Carl.sire1.thumb.jpg.3488bf117c1882f71903262e8e0bdae5.jpg

sire 2.jpg

sire 3.jpg

sire 4.jpg

Edited by carlsim
  • Like 5

• carlsim changed the title to Sire V7 version 2 5 string in sparkly blue - BRAND NEW!

I feel your pain… genuinely I do. 

I just had to sell one of my favourite basses to raise some capital…

8 hours ago, glassmoon said:

Soooooooo want this bass. 

Soooooooo broke ass

• Like 1

• carlsim changed the title to Sire V7 version 2 5 string in sparkly blue - BRAND NEW! FREE POSTAGE FOR 1 WEEK sold