Why become a member? ×

G&l L 1000 clf

kjfitzy

Lads am looking for a G&l clf L 1000 , the ash body model. I’ve searched around but can’t find a new one. Can they still be got? I’m based in Ireland , so if anyone knows were I can get one in Europe I’d be grateful 🤘

1 hour ago, kjfitzy said:

Thanks man but wouldn’t order from Britain, the customs charge works out is nearly pay 40% more👍

I've always had good service on G&L from these folks in Germany:

https://www.musicstore.com/en_BE/EUR/brands/g-l

They don't have a G&l clf L 1000 listed in their current stock, but maybe worth a quick email? ([email protected])

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Someone in Ireland must stock G&L? Fire a message to G&L and ask who, then order via them? Or as mentioned, leverage the fact that you're in the EU and cast your net far and wide with no penalties (must be nice).

Nice choice of bass BTW. You can prise my wunkay from my cold, dead hands.

Edited by neepheid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/03/2024 at 23:33, admiralchew said:

I ordered mine (matcha green rather than ash) from Andertons. It wasn't on the website so they did it via special order. It took a while but all worked out well.

Just out of curiosity, how much did that cost? I quite fancy one too but there seem to be no G&Ls anywhere really just now…. 

• Like 1

On 16/03/2024 at 16:41, dmckee said:

Just out of curiosity, how much did that cost? I quite fancy one too but there seem to be no G&Ls anywhere really just now…. 

I think it was just shy of £2k and arrived in about four and a half months. That was late 2022/early 2023.

• Like 1